Game freeze

guerrillanomad

MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2010)

2,53 GHz Intel Core i5

8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB

El Capitan

Description:

After the Vigilant Trespass update my game has been freezing. The first instance this has occurred on Mystery Lake when leaving the Camp Office. I am about 40 days into the game and my save is inside the Camp Office. I can go around inside the office and move my gear and do anything inside but as soon as I go outside the game freezes in the loading screen (the wolf walks for a few seconds and then stops). I usually am unable to close the game and have to force shut down on my computer. I have verified the game files and reinstalled the game to try and fix the issue with no success.

Since, I could not play that save I started a new game on the Desolation Point. I started in the light house and was able to play for about 15min until I left the lighthouse. I was able to go outside but as soon as I reached the second bridge very near the lighthouse the game freezes (I've tried twice now).

I love this game and have been recommending it to my friends. I just want to play the new update! Please help. I have attached Debug Log

Thank you

Player.log

Archived