Slow movement speed after wolf attack while stretching a bow

SacredWorld

Haven't found via search, hope this one wasn't reported yet.

Repro steps: 

1. Take a bow with an arrow

2. Get to the wolf

3. Stretch (LMB), don't shoot, wait the wolf to attack

4. (Not sure if required) - get sprained wrist during the wolf fight

Actual: after the fight character movement speed is very slow, like the bow is stretched with an arrow

Actual fix: Heal sprained wrist, take a bow, stretch it, release it.

Expected: after the wolf fight character movement speed should be default.

This is intentional design as far as I am aware. It represents "grogginess" or being dazed and or shock after such a knock down attack {recall you needed to fight rigorously, requires stamina}. So you wont spring back to your feet for a quick rebound action. I like what they did in achieving this effect. 

I would totally agree for being dazed and shock, if not the steps I described in 'fix' - 

1) I heal sprained wrist - movement speed stays slow as it was - totally agree

2) I take the bow in my hand, ok

3) I stretch a bow with an arrow - movement speed stays the same! - what?

4) I release stretching with RMB, and I get my speed back again to normal.

I believe it should be either one bug or another...

I was about to report this when I saw your post.  It has happened to me about three or four times.  I'm playing Interloper.  And I was able to restore movement to normal by saving the game (in any way possible) and reloading the game.  It's so slow that I thought I was crouched the first time it happened.

I can admit it.

I stretched a bow, and i wanted to cancell it via "h". Well, that might work for the lantern, but not for the Bow. When pressing "h" the Arrow was shot (this especially need to be fixed too), the Point in the middle disappeared, even when holding the bow, BUT i then had a slow movement speed. Like i was loaded with 40 kilos. Sprinting worked, but is nearly useless. Usually, a simple reloading of the game would be fixing it, but i was in the middle of nowhere! The last saving was hours before. Can you imagine yourself in a forrest far away from the farmhouse, in the night, with hypothermia and sneaking through the wilderness?? I was just hours away of the 200 Days Achievment and my Condition was dropping and dropping.... Gladly, i made it back to the Farmhouse and got the Achievement a few Minutes later, but hell..... I was at 17%, just ingame-hours away from the 200.... that was not funny

//the mouse sensitivity drops as well as the movement speed. Just wipe the bar left-right, put it on the value like before an saving and it will make it work again. I am not sure if the Users already reported this bug, but it is known yet.

Archived