tnbp

Test Build label

7 posts in this topic

I was in on the test branch.  After the update today, it still says [test_build] next to The Long Dark in my Steam library.  Do I need to do something special to remove that?  Or am I good to go?

steam, right click on the long dark, properties, BETAS, select NONE - Opt out

9 hours ago, MueckE said:

steam, right click on the long dark, properties, BETAS, select NONE - Opt out

Yeah, that's already selected but I still have the label.  Not sure what to make of that...

16 minutes ago, tnbp said:

Yeah, that's already selected but I still have the label.  Not sure what to make of that...

Can you confirm the version number in the upper lefthand corner of the main menu screen? (And it seems obvious, but have you tried restarting the Steam client after opting out?)

1 hour ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Can you confirm the version number in the upper lefthand corner of the main menu screen? (And it seems obvious, but have you tried restarting the Steam client after opting out?)

It's possible that I may not have restarted Steam after opting out.  In looking just now, it appears the label is gone.  Thanks for the help.

26 minutes ago, tnbp said:

It's possible that I may not have restarted Steam after opting out.  In looking just now, it appears the label is gone.  Thanks for the help.

No worries! Happy to help. :coffee:

I had this issue as well after the beta before Resolute Outfitter. I was able to fix it by moving The Long Dark to a different category (i.e. out of favorites).