Cooking Skills %25 Calorie Calculating

Artech

I just want to report bug not sure tho. And i can't use new report bug system cuz this bug not about test branch. Just wondering when reach 5 cooking skill i should get %25 bonus calories each cooked food. But i tested we not take bonus %25. Example ; when i cooked venison raw ( with 900 calories ) it is became only 1000 calories. And same calculate mistakes with wolf and other meats. So i think this is math issue in game or i just don't know how to work %25 bonus calorie system. Please send me feedback.

At base skill level, cooked meat has fewer calories than raw meat. For instance, raw venison has 900 calories, which changes to 800 calories after cooking at skill level 0. 800*1.25 = 1000 calories after cooking at skill level 5.

So the math does check out, you just have to use the right base values.

2 hours ago, shw said:

also, can you check this:

after you eat some piece of coocked meat with bonus calories, are bonus calories remain (on 5 lvl of coocking)?

for example 1 kg of rabbit ~ 562cal. 0.5 kg = 281cal or 225?

There is a bug in the amount of calories remaining after a piece of meat with cooking bonus has been partially eaten. Leftovers do not retain this bonus. This bug is already known and reported.

Until this is fixed, your 0.5 kg leftover piece of rabbit meat has 225 cal, as far as I know.

Archived