teleport on exit ravine

bikegramps

This just started yesterday. It happens every time now. My savegame is in the ravine. I start to play,try to exit to mystery lake, the screen gets really odd like I am inside textures then I drop somewhat and land above clearcut, where the bunker would be. Game seems to be normal at that point but I am above clearcut not at the dam. I verified game files, they were good,still occured. I stayed in the ravine and spent another night. Everything was normal. I try to exit to dam, same thing, I am at clearcut. I uninstalled game and reinstalled with new download, same thing teleport to clearcut. I looked for my output.log - steam library is on D: drive. No common under steamapps in C: x86. In D: steam library common- tld data but no output log. yesterday before this happened I started game with tld_multiscreen link. since then I have started with standard start link in steam window library tld link.

I land in the same place every time, about 10 times total so far.

I just found Output.log here it is:

output_log.txt

Ok, I spent 2 more days in ravine without trying to exit. Then on morning of 3rd day I exited and everything was normal. Went inside dam to save and then entered and exited 3 more times with no issues. It seems to have healed itself.

Thank you for your time and the best game I have ever played.

bikegramps

Archived