Farmhouse bear MIA.

reggiedunbar

It has been pretty regular for me for it to wander by around sunset. I haven't tried following it to see the full path and where it spawns. The 3 places in PV I have seen are: the cave below the radio tower, the farmstead house, and walking toward Lonely Homestead from the single barn (not the one with the archery target) and tractor.

I killed the Farmstead house bear and then found the Lonely Homestead still spawned, so they are definitely different animals on the same map. The Farmstead bear had spawned after I spent several days trying out the calorie deprivation exploit to get the 200 day badge (starve all day down to 86%, eat at least enough to last a 10 hour sleep [>400 calories] wake up at 100%).

Well, from the farmhouse there are the wolf fields to the south and west (up to 5 wolves each); up to 4 deer further west across the road; the single deer and rabbits to the immediate east; up to 4 deer to the north across the stream and the single deer north-west. There are other animals around as well but those are my primary hunting areas. They all spawn normally as one would expect. It's now 933 days since I've seen the farmhouse bear, I went and checked his cave but he was not there.

Archived