[Insert greeting here]

Shyassasain

I've only just come back to playing the game after giving up on it quite quickly a year ago, I've so far survived 40 days and I'm really loving the game so far~
My home at the moment is the mystery lake office, I have a lovely set up and am swimming deer meat, though I am playing on pilgrim mode for this playthrough to get my bearings on the map, and learn how to not get killed by granola bars and light breezes. 

So hello there~ I look forward to meeting you all and hearing your survival stories~ 

12 hours ago, Shyassasain said:

I've only just come back to playing the game after giving up on it quite quickly a year ago, I've so far survived 40 days and I'm really loving the game so far~
My home at the moment is the mystery lake office, I have a lovely set up and am swimming deer meat, though I am playing on pilgrim mode for this playthrough to get my bearings on the map, and learn how to not get killed by granola bars and light breezes. 

So hello there~ I look forward to meeting you all and hearing your survival stories~ 

Hi @Shyassasain ! welcome to forum!!;)

got a good home!!! 
did you get killed by granola? how?
i like to hear it!:)

Hi @Shyassasain, welcome!

You almost killed yourself in pilgrim mode with a slightly off orange soda?? That never happened to me before, not even when the :orange_soda: is at 10%. I only get food poisening in pilgrim mode sometimes from wolf and bear meat when it reaches 65% or so... Maybe I've just been just lucky so far... :big_smile:

On 7/30/2016 at 8:12 PM, Shyassasain said:

Welcome! It's great you've picked up the game again. And yes, watch out for those granola bars. ;)

:coffee:

On 30.7.2016 at 5:12 AM, Shyassasain said:

Welcome, and good to see you here! Grab a grano- coffee and make yourself at home :)

23 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Welcome! It's great you've picked up the game again. And yes, watch out for those granola bars. ;)

:coffee:

He knows too much >_>

Archived