HELP!

ArtaTLD

Hi, my name is Casper and my favourite game is The Long Dark. I really want to buy The Long Dark on Xbox one, but can't. I have 211 Norwegian Money on my Xbox, and that is 25 dollars. So I was wondering if there was any way I could change the Norwegian Money to dollars?

• 3 weeks later...

I tried it myself, but i couldn't find a way, i also researched a little bit and couldn't find anything besides doing it the legit way, which is is either getting someone with a credit card to buy it for you, or changing your country to a different country where you can preview the game, then buy online gift cards from that country (some let you pay via paypal, which is via done via the mail in your post office, usually).
Or you could wait, and this is an educated guess, 16 more days for the spring release. (look in the Xbox store for soon to be released games, if TLD is going to be released in Norway you will be able to see it there.

And lest i forget, welcome.

I had the same problem with Ark Survival, but i won't bug anyone for their credit card or go through all that hassle of purchasing lets say online dollars to buy the game earlier.
However, the full release won't be as cheap as the preview version so it might be around 10-15$ more expensive, but it will be worth every penny so to speak.

However there might still be a way to do it, just because i didn't find any doesn't mean there isn't any because i know there's a solution out there for every problem, all you have to do is find it :P

Hi Casper, sorry to hear you're having these problems.

Have you already tried contacting the Microsoft X-Box service hotline or asked your question in their forums? If there's a solution to your currency issue, they'll most likely know it! :normal:

I could move your thread into Hinterland's X-Box support forums (please let me know if this is your wish), but I doubt there's much the TLD team can actually do about your problem as it's not really TLD-related but rather based on Microsoft's payment policy.

13 hours ago, Scyzara said:

Hi Casper, sorry to hear you're having these problems.

Have you already tried contacting the Microsoft X-Box service hotline or asked your question in their forums? If there's a solution to your currency issue, they'll most likely know it! :normal:

I could move your thread into Hinterland's X-Box support forums (please let me know if this is your wish), but I doubt there's much the TLD team can actually do about your problem as it's not really TLD-related but rather based on Microsoft's payment policy.

Microsoft support team knows jack :P
But they are very friendly.
I contacted them, they say it's not possible, but then again according to them i can no longer save my games offline intsead of on the cloud, turns out that they used false marketing and i told them i would sue them, now i'm getting my xbox repaired for free, turns out you can still save offline, oh wel free repairs :D
They told us Xone does not require DRM, which according to MS right now is a lie, and they admitted to it, hence i said i was going to sue.
Also Xone cloud capacity is going down from 10 Gig to 1 Gig, and a Fallout 4 save is ~40Mb, go figure...

On 5/10/2016 at 4:18 AM, ArtaTLD said:

Hi, my name is Casper and my favourite game is The Long Dark. I really want to buy The Long Dark on Xbox one, but can't. I have 211 Norwegian Money on my Xbox, and that is 25 dollars. So I was wondering if there was any way I could change the Norwegian Money to dollars?

Hi Casper,

Good news, The Long Dark should now be available in the following regions, including Norway. Let us know if it works out for you:

Denmark 
Finland 
Hong Kong
Netherlands 
Norway
Poland
Sweden
Turkey
Singapore
Taiwan 
Belgium

• 2 weeks later...