A New Person Waiting for the blizzard to end.

CheetoGo

Just died for the 5th time....

Oh Well! Still one of my favorite games ever!

Hello, I am CheetoGo, and I've been playing 'The Long Dark' a couple of weeks now. It's such a pretty game and story mode looks so exciting. If only I didn't keep dying of the cold....

So, I enjoy playing 'The Long Dark', drawing, singing, video gaming, acting, I like to go hiking, I just lost the place I like to hike when I moved though. I still liking spending time in nature. My most recent death came in the form of Wolf + Hypothermia. I was injured by mr. Wolf, and then became exhausted, slept, and died of hypothermia.

My best Long Dark memory was my first (and only so far) bear attack. It was Coastal Highway, and I was really tired. There were no buildings close by, and I found a nice little spot by a rock facing away from the wind, put a bedroll, and clicked 3 hours. 2 hours through, I awoke to see my character trying to shield himself from the bear with the bedroll. I frantically clicked buttons to no avail. I didn't bandage up in time. I died. YAY. VERY FUN. But, I still adore the Long Dark. It gives me Minecraft Music vibes, and Firewatch beauty of nature, rolled up with an enhanced survival game experience. I love it.

Did that granola bar have mold...?

Archived