I want to move...

I have wanted to move from the PNW for quite some time now. I think it's beautiful here, but not to my taste. I am thinking of Tucson, AZ but I am also thinking of Wyoming or something. I also have personal thoughts about things and my ideas and beliefs are quite contrary to where I'm from. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, exeexe said:

The ideal situation would be to move out of USA. There are lots of better places outside USA !

This comment is probably not going to help the OP at all. Please keep the tone friendly and try to leave out your own political or ideological opinion when writing a post. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Scyzara said:

This comment is probably not going to help the OP at all. Please keep the tone friendly and try to leave out your own political or ideological opinion when writing a post. Thanks.

There was nothing unfriendly in what i said. Also you might analyse that it wont help OP, but thats is just your point of view

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:56 AM, Scyzara said:

Clarify what you mean by OP please?

4 minutes ago, Scyzara said:

Original poster. In other words: you. Or did exeexe's advice to leave the US help you to find a new place to live? :winky:

I had no problem with his post, I was just was gathering idea's. Did this mean I was going to leave now? No, I am too young for that. I just like to think about things early so that I don't feel rushed later. :)

• 4 months later...

The final choice is always yours.It is always good to choose an ideal place to live from the start.I rented an old apartment and lived there for years before moving to the country side.I had it all planned out prior to 6 months before moving out.Get to know the neighborhood well before moving in and get the contact details of the postal services and etc well in advance and also if you are planning on getting an alarm system then it is better to notify them as well so that the installation process would be much easier.I got help from a home alarm security  called sleepwell security before moving in

Archived