Of bugs old and new

@Mods: This post contains both bug reports and feedback, so it might have to be moved.

Yesterday, while trying out the new challenges, I spontaneously decided to write down any bugs I'd encounter.
Here's what I found (in no particular order), along with some other feedback about the update:

Bugs:

• Alt-Tabbing out of the game with V-Sync on still makes GPU usage go up to 100%.
    This does not happen if V-Sync is turned off, but then the framerate is unlimited and we get 100% GPU usage in-game instead ^^.
    Maybe adding a configurable frame limit could help?
  • Picking up a magnifying glass flips most of the screen vertically (screenshot 1screenshot 2)
  • There are extremely bright reflection spots on snow even when the sky is foggy, which just looks weird screenshot (screenshot 1, screenshot 2
  • Power lines are still heavily aliased (screenshot)
  • Localization for "not injured" when clicking the first aid button in the radial menu is missing (screenshot)
  • Hostile animals still sometimes flee towards the player, without attacking when in range.
    Not necessarily a bug, just strange :P
  • Lantern fuel can be poured into storm lanterns, but there's no way of getting it back out again.
    Speaking of which, why does lantern fuel still have a degradation percentage, even though it never actually degrades?
  • The player yawns while running, even when running away from wolves / bears.
    I understand that the sound is triggered by the increasing fatigue, but it's just so weird to hear yawning while running :D
  • 0.1kg of newsprint rolls still transmutes into 0.2kg of tinder plugs.
  • Very apparent pop-in effect near the exit of the hydro dam, even on the highest graphical settings.
    Just above the center of the images, yellow-ish thing. (visibleinvisible)

Some other feedback about the update:

• It's awesome that the player now actually makes sounds or says something when he / she is cold, hungry, etc.!
  • I love the way wolves behave now! So cool!
  • It's also awesome that crow feathers can now be found near animal corpses.
    I still have to investigate if this only applies to pre-generated corpses or also to the animals the player killed ^^
  • Just a personal opinion, but I think the interior of caves now looks too red-ish at dusk (screenshot 1, screenshot 2)
  • Having storm lanterns start to flicker at 0.1L (10%) left feels a bit too early for me.
    0.05L (5%) would make more sense in my opinion.
  • The new tab HUD is great! I love how we can now see the increasing / decreasing arrows in real time!
  • The parasite risk from eating predator meat seems unrealistic and feels like "cheap" game design.
    First of all, aren't we cooking our meat to get rid of those pesky parasites? And from a game design standpoint,
    why should the consumption of meat that is already harder to get and has less nutrients than other kinds of meat be further restricted?
  • It's good to see that left click macros to defend against wolves now don't work as well anymore.
  • Reversed mouse buttons on torches are also very much appreciated!
  • Lower average FPS is kind of a bummer, especially considering a GTX 970 really shouldn't struggle that much.
  • Can we please get an option to turn off chromatic aberration near the borders of the screen?
    I just kinda dislike the effect and would much rather have a clean and sharp image without aberration.

Sorry if this post was a bit negative, I really liked the update all in all! I'm just kind of salty the GPU-frying bug is *still* not fixed :P 

Thank you guys so much for how much work you put into this game!

Archived