ALONE - SEASON 2 STARTS THURSDAY 4/21/2016

I'll be watching!!!  How about you??

Just thinking to myself........... This would be a great show for the folks at Hinterlands to purchase a little 15 second TLD commercial, wouldn't it??!!

UPDATE 4/26/2016   By clicking on the link below, you can watch streaming video of the episodes already aired. Which means you can watch the show HERE WITHOUT COMMERCIALS even if it's not on TV where you live!!:)  Then, come back each week at the same time and there should be a new episode to watch!!!   Enjoy!!

http://www.history.com/shows/alone?mkwid=mQo4jPfb|dc_pcrid_9959052000_pkw_%2Balone%20%2Bseason%20%2B2_pmt_e&utm_source=bing_tune&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=%2Balone%20%2Bseason%20%2B2&utm_campaign=M_Alone+-+Season+2&paidlink=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_bing_tune_M_Alone+-+Season+2_%2Balone%20%2Bseason%20%2B2

Click on the link I first posted and on the right side of the page, you can click to "stream" the episodes that have already been aired!! Too cool!!  You can watch the show now, no matter where you live!!

Better yet ..... you don't have to watch it with commercials!!

5 hours ago, cowboymrh said:

Click on the link I first posted and on the right side of the page, you can click to "stream" the episodes that have already been aired!! Too cool!!  You can watch the show now, no matter where you live!!

Better yet ..... you don't have to watch it with commercials!!

Hullo!

Thanks for the kind tip you sent to my inbox, alas it's still not working for me. It presents me with a list of service providers to choose from, and unfortunately there's no way past it as none of the match my UK one. I'll find a way eventually though, never fear! In the mean time I might see what all this Jack London fuss is about and do a bit of reading instead. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived