Official modding support

Viktor Kvasnica

Official modding support  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20. 4. 2016 at 9:41 AM, Scyzara said:

You're right, sorry for straying from the topic and suggesting a lock.

O. K., apology accepted. :)

I for one would be most interested in a mod drastically decreasing item numbers (of weapons, tools, premade clothes, medicine and pretty much everything else), animal abundance and animal respawn rates. Colder temperatures, decreased healing properties (healthgain/h) and prolonged healing times for injuries (sprained ankle, food poisoning, etc.) are also on my wish list. I'm basically hoping for a mod drastically increasing the difficulty level, forcing you to actually struggle for every single miserable day.

I would be interested too. I like challenges and this game has also a positive effect on me. I have wandered outside in a strong and cold winter wind once and remembered the game. I then walked closer to the nearest downhill - the temperature difference was indeed noticeable as is in the game. :) So I am all in for challenges and realism tweaking.

I'm pretty optimistic somebody will be creating something along these lines. And if not, I'll probably even take the time to learn how to do it myself. TLD's worth the effort for sure

Same here. What I want the most is a realistic passage of time (one game second equals to one second in our time). If there will not be someone to create such a mod, I will try to create it myself (or, rather be initiative and try to get help from other folks interested).

Archived