cekivi

Where in the World are you From?

Where in the World are you From?  

142 members have voted

  1. 1. Where in the World are you From?

    • Canada
      24
    • United States
      45
    • Russia
      2
    • Germany
      13
    • United Kingdom and Northern Ireland
      10
    • Australia
      4
    • France
      5
    • Norway
      1
    • Sweeden
      0
    • Japan
      1
    • Finland
      3
    • Turkey
      5
    • Netherlands
      3
    • Italy
      4
    • Other Oceania
      3
    • Africian
      0
    • Other European
      12
    • Other America's
      3
    • Other Middle Eastern
      2
    • Other Asian
      0


103 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, boshmi said:

Non-existent, I did a double-take the other day when I saw three cars at once on the main road! It's so tiny I don't even really need a car is the thing, which I'd say has saved me quite a bit of money!

Now I'm even more jealous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hauteecolerider said:

Now I'm even more jealous!

All the benefits of a state capital, with all the benefits of a town in the middle of nowhere. I love it!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Canada. Even though it's May, we just had snow yesterday. Shouldn't be surprised, but I was.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You clearly don't live in the GTA. It's been really pleasant for the past week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DreadWulfie said:

Old post I know but I'm from Finland.

Seems like a post worth reviving, though.

I'm in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, now, but grew up in northern New York State, 20 miles from the Québec border, so I still have to remind myself that Canadians aren't all French-speaking.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, Strongy said:

North east of England.  Hopefully I'm not the only one from England. Be a shame if I was. One of my best all time games

 

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, hauteecolerider said:

You are definitely not, good sir! @illanthropist comes to my mind as being most British. There are others, too, but I can't connect names to countries right now. o.O

 

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, hauteecolerider said:

You are definitely not, good sir! @illanthropist comes to my mind as being most British. There are others, too, but I can't connect names to countries right now. o.O

Another  Brit here  from   Richmond upon thames    greater   London.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2016 at 11:26 PM, The Gentleman Bastard said:

Im from Bemidji Minnesota, real close to the Canadian border, and i used to roam around the woods around my house, and the game reminds me alot of that

 

The name of that town rang a very faint bell for some reason, so I googled it.  Sure enough, I was there some 50 years ago  and posed for a shot under one of the kitchiest roadside attactions ever... paul-bunyan-babe-the.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this forum, i come from Belgium, here is some picture of the hood next to my garden.

Good Day

Photo0010.jpg

Photo0009.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, starfighter441 said:

The name of that town rang a very faint bell for some reason, so I googled it.  Sure enough, I was there some 50 years ago  and posed for a shot under one of the kitchiest roadside attactions ever... paul-bunyan-babe-the.jpg

Yup, that my hometown's Paul and Babe. You should see some of the others around the country. A friend from the western side of the US showed me one where Paul has his shirt half unbuttoned and has just a HUGE mat of chest hair and a handlebar mustache. Very 80's porn style, lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gentleman Bastard said:

Yup, that my hometown's Paul and Babe. You should see some of the others around the country. A friend from the western side of the US showed me one where Paul has his shirt half unbuttoned and has just a HUGE mat of chest hair and a handlebar mustache. Very 80's porn style, lol

Also, no joke, Babe used to have balls, but the local churches in the area made the city take em off. They castrated a fictional ox to apease their god, lol. (Not knocking religion in any way, just thought it was funny)

Edited by The Gentleman Bastard
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lived in Georgia - USA for about 43 years but I was raised outside of Chicago and lived in and around LA about 7 years.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Gentleman Bastard said:

Also, no joke, Babe used to have balls, but the local churches in the area made the city take em off. They castrated a fictional ox to apease their god, lol. (Not knocking religion in any way, just thought it was funny)

Ok, so now I'm going to have to dig through my basement in hopes of finding a photo album from 1967 to see if Babe had balls then.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! People are still (occasionally) posting to this thread :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember if I posted - so I'm from Connecticut in the US

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now