Newbie here, evening all

Richt3a

Hi,

I'm from the uk and ive been playing on my Xbox one and I just love this game ... I've survived just over 255 days on voyaguer setting and I'm still learning things .ive worked my way through every map except Timberwolves mountain ( building up the courage !!! Haha) .im currently in desolation point with a good amount of food and supplies, weapons ( 30 rounds left , 2 bows ,12 arrows made up with a further 15 arrow heads/shafts if needed) thou I'm running low of matches so I'm gonna head back to mystery lake where I started as I haven't found that bunker yet? 

Hey Rich, is your name like the biscuits? (for anyone else reading Rich Tea is a very popular biscuit snack in the UK, especially for dunking in a cuppa).

Welcome to the community fellow UK citizen.  I'm like you, explored everywhere bar Timberwolf Mountain currently upto 60 days on Voyageur.  Good luck finding a bunker, let's hope it's a nice one

Haha , well it's actually Richie but a few friends at college used to call me richtea which I kinda liked and use from time to time. Don't we all love a richtea, thou if you dunk for a tad too long .. Game over !! Haha. Yeah hopefully the bunkers a good one .. Cheers fella ... How you finding the game and conditions atm  ?? 

19 minutes ago, Richt3a said:

How you finding the game and conditions atm  ?? 

Like you, still learning every game.  My eyes play tricks on me seeing wolves that aren't there so I tend to be always listening to what's going on.  Yet to master the bow.

19 minutes ago, Richt3a said:

Don't we all love a richtea, thou if you dunk for a tad too long ..

Archived